Community Standards & Design Review
Marley Park’s Community Standards and Design Review uphold the vision and maintain the values for our community today and in the future.
Community Standards provide a formal process for owners to maintain the unique character and shared vision for our community. The Marley Park Community Association, Inc. (MPCA) Compliance Policy consists of a series of diverse communications.
- Non-compliance Enforcement Guidelines
- Delinquency Policy
- Association Rules to the Community Guidelines (Exhibit B)
- Residential Parkway Brochure
- Report Community Concern/Damage
What in the world is Design Review and why does it matter? Read this article to find out.
Prior approval must be obtained from the Design Review Committee, as outlined in the Community Charter for Marley Park, for any exterior home changes or modifications.
Guides for Specific Modifications
- Artificial Turf
- Front Yard: Landscape and Hardscape
- Landscape Lighting
- Plants and Landscape Materials: Approved List and Prohibited List
- Roll-down Sunshade
- Security Door and Decorative Gate
- Trellis-type Shade Structure
- Application Checklist
- Asked & Answered
- Exterior Residential Repainting Design Guide and Submittal Form
- Exterior Paint Workshop Presentation