The Marley Park Community Association is looking for highly dynamic candidates for both seasonal and year-round ambassador positions.
Staff in these positions actively support MPCA values and meet community needs with a high level of satisfaction by providing quality community enrichment programs, as well as overseeing amenity usage and guest compliance.
Qualified candidates will have expertise in:
- representing an organization on its frontline.
- relationship building.
- implementing recreation and social programs.
- working on a computer and other technologies.
- overseeing facilities and guest compliance.
- doing administrative work.
- communicating clearly and effectively.
- working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic atmosphere.
These positions require someone who is willing to work outdoors during the summer months. Candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule that involves weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Positions are available starting March 1. If you are interested in applying for an ambassador position, please email your resume and a short cover letter explaining your interest to Rhiannon Miett.