Coming in 2016: Marley Park Community Association, Inc. Board of Directors Call for Election
Early in 2016, Marley Park homeowners will come together and elect one Resident Director to serve alongside three Directors appointed by the Founder, DMB.
The Marley Park Community Association, Inc. (MPCA) will lead off with a Board Informational Session on January 5. This meeting provides residents the opportunity to learn more about the qualifications and duties required of a Board Member for the two years they serve on the board.
On February 9, the MPCA will host a Candidate Reception providing residents the opportunity to meet the candidates and learn more about the election being held at the Annual Meeting on February 18.
Marley Park homeowners can expect to receive additional information about the nomination and election process, including a formal notice of the Annual Meeting and Call for Nominations.
For updates on the nomination and election process, visit marleypark.com.
SAVE THE DATES:
- December 14, 2015 – Call for Election postcard mails
- January 5, 2106 – Board of Directors Information Session
- January 6 – 15, 2016 – Director Nominations period
- February 1, 2016 – Candidates Biographies & Absentee Ballot mails
- February 9, 2016 – Candidates Reception
- February 18, 2016 – Resident Director Election at Annual Membership Meeting