Marley Park is a distinctive community in the growing city of Surprise. Built with a keen attention to detail, Marley Park emphasizes diverse and traditional architecture that fosters an active and caring community for residents today and in the future.
Marley Park Community Association, Inc.
Achieving our shared vision for Marley Park is facilitated by an Arizona nonprofit organization, known as the Marley Park Community Association, Inc. (MPCA). The MPCA provides spirited, dynamic leadership for the Marley Park community by cultivating a rich variety of activities and programs and by preserving special community landscapes and neighborhood settings. The MPCA staff works in partnership with residents to promote and fulfill our common goals of community spirit, lifelong learning, as well as health and wellness.
Governed by a Board of Directors, the MPCA’s responsibility is to implement and enforce the terms set forth in the Community Charter. The Community Charter for Marley Park has been drafted in accordance with Arizona regulations regarding the establishment of planned communities and nonprofit organizations, and cannot be changed without a specific vote by Marley Park property owners. All residential property owners are members of the Community Association.
Read more: 2017 Governance Overview
2017 Governance Package
In compliance with Marley Park’s governing documents, the MPCA produces an annual governance package to share with all Marley Park homeowners. This governance package was mailed to Marley Park homeowners on Nov. 20, 2016.
- 2017 Marley Park Resident Governance Package
- 2017 Marley Park Special Service Area Governance Package
Community Charter for Marley Park
The Community Charter establishes a flexible system of standards and procedures for the overall development, administration and preservation of the residential portion of Marley Park.
- Amended and Restated Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 1
- Amended and Restated Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 2
- Amended and Restated Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 3
- Amended and Restated Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 4
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 5
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 6
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 7
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 8
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 9
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 11
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 12
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcel 12 (Lots 12093-12144)
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcels 15 and 16
- Supplement to Community Charter – Parcels 17 and 18
- Supplement to Community Charter – Phase 3 (Model Park)
- Supplement for Back of Curb Landscape
- MPCA Community Charter First Amendment Commercial Parcel Reems-Waddell
- MPCA Community Charter Second Amendment Commercial Parcel Litchfield-Waddell
- MPCA Community Charter Third Amendment-Commercial Parcel-Litchfield-Waddell-1-31-07
- MPCA Community Charter Fourth Amendment Commercial Parcel Charter School
- MPCA Community Charter Fifth Amendment Commercial Parcel Charter School Site 2
- MPCA Community Charter Sixth Amendment Phase 4-5
- Declaration of Covenants Conditions and Restrictions for Marley Park Phase 4-5
Bylaws of Marley Park Community Association, Inc
The Bylaws outline the manner in which the Community Association should be overseen and should govern internal affairs such as voting, elections and meetings.
Book of Resolutions
Available upon request. To schedule a review, please call the Marley Park Community Association, Inc. (MPCA) office at 623-466-8820.
Marley Park’s Community Standards and Design Guidelines uphold the vision and maintain the values for our community today and in the future.
Community Standards provide a formal process for owners to maintain the unique character and shared vision for our community. The Marley Park Community Association, Inc.(MPCA) Compliance Policy consists of a series of diverse communications.
- Non-compliance Enforcement Guidelines
- Delinquency Policy
- Report Community Concern/Damage
- Exhibit B – Association Rules to the Community Guidelines
- Defining Landscape Maintenance in Back of Curb
Maintaining consistency in the quality of improvements within Marley Park, Design Review provides a formal process for owners that want to make any changes or modifications to the exterior of their home. Prior approval must be obtained from the Design Review Committee, as outlined in the Charter, for any exterior home changes or modifications.
- A Guide to Personalizing Your Home
- Artificial Turf
- Front Yard Landscape
- Roll-down Sunshade
Design Review Application Process
- Marley Park Design Review Application Checklist
- Marley Park Design Review Asked and Answered
- Design Review Application
- Marley Park Exterior Paint Guide and Submittal Form
- Exterior Paint Workshop Presentation